Beginning on Tuesday, September 17, the City of Madison Sanitation Department will be assisting with flood clean up.
UPDATE (October 1, 2019)
Public Works Update:
1. City crews have completed the flood debris clean up. If we missed anything, please call the public works department at 256-7515.
2. Appliances needed to be empty to ensure collection. Some were left as they had food or debris still in them. Residents need to empty them and take them to Resykle Salvage Yard located on the bypass.
3. The Restricted Use Site will be open extended hours through October 5th
a. Monday – Friday, 8:00 to Noon, 1:00 to 4:00
b. Saturday, 9:00 to 1:00
4. Beginning on Monday, October 7th the Restricted Use Site will return to normal hours of:
a. Monday – Thursday, 1:30 to 4:00
b. Friday – Saturday, 9:00 to 1:00
5. Lake County Residents will be allowed to drop flood debris, free of charge, at the Restricted Use Site through Saturday October 12th. This is for flood debris only. All other debris is subject to normal charges of $10.00 per cubic yard.
6. The electronic drop off event is scheduled for October 19th from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Madison Recycling Center
a. This is a drop off event, no electronic items will be picked up curbside.